Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"You double-dipped the chip!"

My favorite TV show of all-time? Like so many other people, I can't get enough of Seinfeld. It was voted the #1 TV show of all-time by TV Guide a few years back. Most people love this show but I do know a certain few who absolutely despise the sight of Jerry, George, Kramer and Elaine. In the coming weeks and months, I will be posting some of my favorite clips from the show. And for those of you not familiar with the show, maybe these clips will turn you on to "Seinfeld".

So here is today's clip. George has an encounter with another guy after he double-dips his chip.

4 comments:

  1. I remember watching this one! classic! its so true too though, you never wanna be the double dipper. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you pumped for the reunion on Curb Your Enthusiasm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bet. Too bad I don't have HBO but hopefully I can catch them online.

    ReplyDelete