Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 13: Brandon

In honour of Tiger Woods turning into a garbage golfer at Akron this weekend..



Yesterday we had "The Wall" in Deloraine, a Pink Floyd classic by the way.

Today we have "The Trees" in Brandon, a Rush classic by the way.



Trees were the main story at Wheat City. Lines of trees at ever hole. Trees in the middle of the fairway. Trees by the green forcing you hit wedges over or bump and run it under, a shot which I cannot do and it makes me sick everytime I have to do it because of those stupid trees and their branches sticking out I just want to take a torch and light the fu-------------------

Sorry, I'm still a little hot under the collar after today's performance which saw me dealing with more trees than David Suzuki.


Let's forget about the "trees" and go on to the "fours". Wow..lame. I'm serious though, the 4th hole at Wheat City Golf Course in Brandon, Manitoba has got to be the shortest Par 3 in Manitoba. And for the record, I DON'T COUNT GARBAGE PAR 3 GOLF COURSES, THEY AREN'T REAL GOLF COURSES, I REPEAT, THEY AREN'T REAL GOLF COURSES.

The hole usually measures in at 369 yards but due to the water that the hole got hammered with this year, they shortened it to a 100-yard Par 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment