Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 4: Grand Beach

This is how I felt today...



The 9-hole Beaches Golf Course is currently under new ownership after the previous owners let the course deteriorate. Neal Heibert, a CreComm grad from ages ago, owns the company that bought the land and there's big plans for the future.

But for now, the course is simply a gong show.

Once it gets back into reasonable shape, the 9th and finishing hole is a very very tricky finishing hole. A 204-yard Par 3. Rarely do Par 3's finish off a round.

I somehow was able to hold in my rage for a few moments to make this video of hole 9.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    I know Neil - is it "Neal?" or "Neil?" Hmmm...

    He graduated a long, long time ago: one year after me. Ha, ha!

    Out of interest: what kind of video camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenton,

    Neal Heibert, currently President of the Empire Development Company.

    I am actually just using a Samsung digital camera to take video, that way I can take pics and vids at the same time.

    ReplyDelete